Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with best-selling author, and one of America’s most popular keynote speakers on the topic of building bottom-line growth through customer service, Micah Solomon.
Customer service may have improved over the years, but customer expectations are on the rise as well. Micah Solomon & Associates provide training, consulting, workshops, and presentations that help businesses get modern customer service right.
On this episode, we discuss Solomon’s newest book, Ignore Your Customers (and They’ll Go Away), where he dives into what goes on behind the scenes in creating a delightful customer service experience. From identifying the traits you should look for in customer service hires, to sharing case studies from businesses who are winning at customer service, there’s a lot for business owners to learn on this episode.
Questions I ask Micah Solomon:
- Why is it so hard for people to get customer service right?
- What does it mean to be a “customer first” organization?
- How do you hire for great customer service?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to get inside your customer’s head.
- How reviews have changed the way we need to approach our customer service.
- Why delighting the millennials matters in customer service today.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Micah Solomon:
- Learn more about Micah Solomon
- Order your copy of Ignore Your Customers (and They’ll Go Away)
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
Powered by WPeMatico